Click to Home
Go To Search
Customer Service
San Jose Home
Contact Us
Customer Contact Center:
408 535 3500
M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Police General Info and

Emergency Only:
My San Jose
My San Jose - Help keep San Jose safe and clean in just a few clicks My San Jose

Wondering who to call for a pothole repair or where to report a streetlight that's out? Curious how San Jose's graffiti removal service works or what to do about that large pile of garbage dumped on the streets? Or maybe you want help looking into that car parked on your street for too long.

My San Jose makes it easy and quick for you to report your concerns directly to the City!

Here's how it works:

  • Visit the My San Jose website or download the mobile app from Google Play or the Apple App Store.
  • Sign-up for an account. We won't send you junk-mail or share your info with third party. You can report anonymously too (but we won't be able to follow-up or update you on your request).
  • Once you submit your report, our City staff will start working on it and update the status of your request.

What can you report?

  • Abandoned Vehicles: These are unused and undrivable automobiles (like RVs, trucks, cars) that are left on public streets for a long period of time.
  • Graffiti: Visible markings or drawings on buildings, structures, roads, sidewalks and signs.
  • Illegal Dumping: Large amounts of garbage and junk left on City of San Jose streets or sidewalks
  • Potholes: A hole in the street with a defined edge. Not for sinkholes (rounded edge) or cracks in the road.
  • Streetlight Outages: Lights on roads or sidewalks. Not for lights inside parks and buildings, or traffic signals.
  • General Requests:For all other service requests or information. Not for emergencies.

You can also:

Thank you for helping keep San Jose safe and clean!